T: 320-253-7130 F: 320-253-0503
Aaron Decker practices in the areas of:
- Family Law, Divorce, Custody
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning & Probate
- Criminal Law
- Business Law
Aaron is a native of Sartell, Minnesota, and graduate of Sauk Rapids-Rice High School. He received his Bachelor of Science from Saint Cloud State University where he majored in Community Psychology, minored in Human Relations, and received a Victimology Certificate. He received Magna Cum Laude honors.
Aaron is also a graduate of William Mitchell College of Law where he received academic honors. While pursuing his education, Aaron was privileged to study abroad in Europe three different times. Prior to law school, Aaron worked as a direct support staff and crisis center supervisor for a local foster care agency that serves children and adults.
Aaron and his wife, Sarah, live in Sartell and are a happy blended family, with two wonderful daughters and a dog named Stout. Aaron enjoys traveling, hiking, all Minnesota sports teams, politics, camping, and spending time with his family and friends.
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law (2010)
- B.S., St. Cloud State University (2004), Magna Cum Laude
- Treasurer/Secretary, Stearns-Benton Bar Association
- Secretary, John E. Simonett Inns of Court
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association and Family Law Section
- St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce
- Great River Rotary Club (Sauk Rapids and Sartell)
- Conflict Resolution Center Volunteer
- Leadership Board, Greater St. Cloud Area THRIVE – Promoting the Healthy Social and Emotional Development of Our Youngest Children
- We handle a wide variety of
- legal services including: